You can call them smoothies, shakes, purees, whatever you like. They've got watermelon as the base, with other fruits and fresh herbs rounding out the flavors.
- 1 medium watermelon (seeded, with the rind cut off and flesh cut into chunks)
- 5 strawberries (or other berries)
- 10 ground cherries (if available)
- 3 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 sprig fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 5 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients into the pitcher of a blender, or a food processor. Process until well blended, and ice is crushed. Taste and adjust honey and herbs to taste.
- Enjoy immediately.
- Note: The list of ingredients and amounts is approximate. Adjust based on what you have available, and on what you prefer.