- FCC Equal Employment Opportunity File Report, April 2014 (PDF)
- FCC Equal Employment Opportunity File Report, April 2013 (PDF)
- WFIU-FM Audit Report, FY 2014 (PDF) Annual Audit conducted by the Indiana State Board of Accounts.
- WTIU-TV Audit Report, FY 2014 (PDF) Annual Audit conducted by the Indiana State Board of Accounts.
- WFIU-FM AFR (PDF) Annual Financial Report submitted to CPB.
- WTIU-TV AFR (PDF) Annual Financial Report submitted to CPB.
- WTIU 2014 Local Content And Service Report (PDF) This report provides an overview of WTIU’s local content and services.
The Indiana University Board of Trustees is the licensee for WTIU-TV and WFIU-FM. Indiana University received an IRS Determination Letter, dated August 16, 2002 (PDF), exempting the university from filing a form 990.
IU Foundation’s Form 990 is available on the IU Foundation website. Had IPM filed an IRS form 990 for Fiscal Year 2013, it would have identified the following:
- Compensation paid to officers, directors, and trustees—None
- Compensation paid to key employees of over $150,000/year—Perry Metz, General Manager, $157,048. No other employees were paid over $150,000.
- Compensation paid to former officers, key employees, and highest compensated employees who received more than $150,000 from the organization and any related organization—None
- Former directors or trustees who received, in their capacity as former directors or trustees, more than $10,000 or reportable income from the organization or related organizations—None
- WTIU had only one vendor that was paid more than $100,000 during fiscal year 2014: Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) was paid $1,090,039.
- WFIU had only one vendor that was paid more than $100,000 during fiscal year 2014: National Public Radio (NPR) was paid $214,408.