7 Reasons to Donate Your Vehicle to WFIU
- You want to help support the public radio or television station you’ve been with longer than you’ve had your car!
- You want a personal postcard from “Click and Clack” for your refrigerator or office.
- You need as many tax deductions as possible. Donate by December 31st to get the deduction in this tax year.
- The car’s been good to you, and you want to do one last good thing for it!
- You want to avoid the hassle of trade-in or selling, and a tax deduction from donating will likely net you more than selling it.
- The car isn’t very old, but it isn’t running, and will be expensive to repair.
- The Car Talk Vehicle Donation Program will tow it away free of charge!
How your donation helps WFIU
Donating a vehicle to WFIU helps support southern and central Indiana’s source for classical music, jazz, and news and information programming. Feature programs, such as Harmonia, Nightlights, Afterglow, A Moment of Science, and Earth Eats, are produced at WFIU and distributed nationwide. You can be sure that the proceeds from your vehicle donation will go towards the support of your favorite programs. Help fulfill the WFIU mission to inspire, inform and involve!
Support WFIU by donating your old, running or non-running car, truck, boat, RV, motorcycle or other vehicle today! It quick and easy to begin your donation online or over the phone at 855-934-8227 (WFIU CAR) with one of Car Talk’s knowledgeable vehicle donation specialists.