Earth Eats is partnering with WTIU Public Television’s children’s series The Friday Zone to empower kids to make healthy choices when choosing a snack. Food blogger and mom Heather Tallman prepares kid-friendly recipes with the help of Felix.
- 1 medium baking potato, cleaned and dried
- 2-3 ounces low fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- After potato is washed and dried poke it with a fork a few times. Cook potato in microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until soft.
- Carefully remove the potato and place on a small plate. Using a butter knife cut a slit in the top. Add the butter and cheese.
- Add any fresh veggies you may have in your kitchen.
Print out this recipe (PDF) and create your own cookbook!