Earth Eats is partnering with WTIU Public Television’s children’s series The Friday Zone to empower kids to make healthy choices when choosing a snack. Food blogger and mom Heather Tallman prepares kid-friendly recipes with the help of Felix.
Banana Jelly Roll-Up
- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh preserves or spreadable fruit
- 1 medium banana, peeled and chopped
- Spread each tortilla with cream cheese and one tablespoon of fruit.
- Top with the banana.
- Roll tightly and slice in half to serve.
Print out this recipe (PDF) and create your own cookbook!