Earth Eats is partnering with WTIU Public Television’s children’s series The Friday Zone to empower kids to make healthy choices when choosing a snack. Food blogger and mom Heather Tallman prepares kid-friendly recipes with the help of Felix.
- 1 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- Place the ingredients in a blender and pulse to combine.
- Spoon two tablespoons of the fruit mixture into each section of a clean ice cube tray.
- Freeze until almost firm. Insert a toothpick into each mold and return to freezer. Freeze until firm. Remove like you would a standard ice cube.
Print out this recipe (PDF) and create your own cookbook!