Earth Eats is partnering with WTIU Public Television’s children’s series The Friday Zone to empower kids to make healthy choices when choosing a snack. Food blogger and mom Heather Tallman prepares kid-friendly recipes with the help of Felix.
Los Broccolis Incognitos
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely-chopped broccoli
- 2 tablespoons homemade salsa
- 4 small flour tortillas
- Combine the first three ingredients.
- Spread it on a heated tortilla and top with another tortilla. Carefully cut into wedges.
- You can also put 2 tablespoons of filling on one tortilla, fold in half and heat in a skillet or toaster oven until warmed through.
Print out this recipe (PDF) and create your own cookbook!