Earth Eats is partnering with WTIU Public Television’s children’s series The Friday Zone to empower kids to make healthy choices when choosing a snack. Food blogger and mom Heather Tallman prepares kid-friendly recipes with the help of Felix.
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter spread
- 4 medium-sized whole wheat tortillas
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 bananas
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Spread peanut butter evenly over tortillas.
- Drizzle honey and add banana slices and chocolate morsels.
- Toast for 30 seconds or until warm.
Print out this recipe (PDF) and create your own cookbook!