Earth Eats is partnering with WTIU Public Television’s children’s series The Friday Zone to empower kids to make healthy choices when choosing a snack. Food blogger and mom Heather Tallman prepares kid-friendly recipes with the help of Felix.
Fruity Snack Stix
- 1 small cantaloupe, cut into chunks
- 20-25 seedless grapes
- 1 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 4 low fat string cheeses
- 4 popsicle sticks or skewers
- 2 cups yogurt of your choice
- Lay out all ingredients to form an assembly line.
- Alternate sticking the cantaloupe, grapes, pineapple and cheese onto the skewers.
- Dip in yogurt if you want to.
Print out this recipe (PDF) and create your own cookbook!