If your organization would like to receive notification of our full-time job openings please call 812-855-5801 or contact us.
- Broadcast TMC Operator, Radio and Television Services
- Broadcast Video Engineer, Radio and Television Services
- Broadcast Video Technician, Radio and Television Services
- News Producer/Journalist, Radio and Television Services
- Technical Services Manager, Radio and Television Services
- WTIU Traffic Manager
No positions at this time.
Internships and Volunteering
Volunteers and interns provide a valuable contribution to our on-going mission and daily operations. The following positions require dedication and a reliable time commitment. Some computer ability is preferable. The station will train all positions. Volunteers are chosen based on experience, interviews are required.
Our internships are unpaid, but we offer college credit and an excellent, highly collaborative work environment. We prefer that our interns work on-site with us in Bloomington, Indiana, but some positions can be performed remotely (inquire about specifics if you're interested).
Available Volunteer and Internship Positions
- A Moment of Science Blogger (Intern; Continuous Opening)
- Arts Blogger Interns (Continuous Opening)
- Arts News Internships
- Arts Photography/Photojournalism Internships
- Audio Production Internship
- Classical Music Bloggers (Continuous Opening)
- Earth Eats Blogger (Intern; Continuous Opening)
- Radio & TV Services Graphic Design
- Radio & TV Services Production (Intern)
- WFIU PSA and Community Events Internship
- WTIU Control
- WTIU Educational Outreach
- WTIU Marketing
- WTIU On-Air Promotions
- WTIU Traffic Assistants
- WTIU/WFIU News (Internship)