If your organization would like to receive notification of our full-time job openings please call 812-855-5801 or contact us.
No positions at this time.
Internships and Volunteering
Volunteers and interns provide a valuable contribution to our on-going mission and daily operations. The following positions require dedication and a reliable time commitment. Some computer ability is preferable. The station will train all positions. Volunteers are chosen based on experience, interviews are required.
Most of our internships are unpaid (except where noted), but many offer college credit. All internships offer an excellent, highly collaborative work environment; we prefer that our interns work on-site with us in Bloomington, Indiana, but some positions can be performed remotely (inquire about specifics if you're interested).
Available Volunteer and Internship Positions
- A Moment of Science Blogger
- Arts Blogger
- Arts Photographer
- Arts Reporter Internship – Elizabeth Jane Silas News Internship (paid)
- Arts Story Producer
- Audio Production Assistant
- Classical Music Blogger
- Digital1229 INbox Correspondent
- Earth Eats Blogger
- Education Reporter Internship – William Silas News Internship (paid)
- Radio & TV Services Graphic Design
- Television Production Internship – Beckley Internship (paid)
- Television Production Internships – Spray Internships (paid)
- WTIU Control
- WTIU Educational Outreach
- WTIU Marketing
- WTIU On-Air Promotions
- WTIU Traffic Assistants
- WTIU/WFIU News