Earth Eats is partnering with WTIU Public Television’s children’s series The Friday Zone to empower kids to make healthy choices when choosing a snack. Food blogger and mom Heather Tallman prepares kid-friendly recipes with the help of Felix.
Berry Good Dip
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- In a small food processor, combine the strawberries and puree.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and sour cream with a mixer. Add the sugar and strawberries and whip until smooth.
- Pour into a serving bowl and chill for one hour.
- Serve with fresh fruit, shortbread or pretzel sticks.
Print out this recipe (PDF) and create your own cookbook!