The MemberCard is a great benefit for anyone who contributes $75 or more in support of WFIU or WTIU. Make a secure online contribution to request yours today!
Given the current circumstances, we understand that business operations may be affected by COVID-19, and you may not be able to utilize these discounts. We hope that when a sense of normalcy returns, you are excited to support your greater community by patronizing the restaurants and other organizations in your area. While this situation is temporary, please know that your contribution to WFIU will make a lasting impact.
What is the MemberCard?
Similar in appearance to a credit card, the Public Broadcasting MemberCard contains a unique number that entitles the bearer to multiple benefits in central and southern Indiana, including:
- Two-for-one dining at participating restaurants
- Two-for-one admission to participating arts and entertainment attractions
- Two-for-one lodging at participating bed and breakfast inns
- Discounts for sports and recreation benefits such as golf, skating and bowling!
- *NEW Discounts for Home and Garden such as home repair, landscaping and more
- Discounts for pet-related services such as grooming and boarding
- Discounts at participating health and wellness establishments
- Discounts at participating wineries
- Online shopping discounts
- Special Benefit of the Month discounts, described in the benefit directory and on the MemberCard website.
In addition to the local benefits, the MemberCard is honored at more than 11,000 restaurants, museums, arts and cultural attractions, and lodging venues in the United States and Canada. These benefits are valid for one year from the time of your contribution. Benefits are added and substituted on a regular basis. Refer to our monthly program guide or our web site regularly for updates. Or call the MemberCard benefit hotline at 888-727-4411.
How do I get a MemberCard?
When you make an annual membership contribution of $75 or more and indicate that you would like the MemberCard, you will receive it (along with a benefit directory) by mail. Use our secure web form to make your contribution online and request your MemberCard today! Learn more. If you’ve already contributed and want to see whether you qualify for a MemberCard, call the Membership office at 800-662-3311.
How do I use the MemberCard?
When placing an order, making a reservation, purchasing tickets or otherwise arranging your visit to a MemberCard participating location, be sure to mention the public broadcasting MemberCard.
- In restaurants: When placing an order for two or more entrées at a participating restaurant, present the MemberCard to the server. When the check arrives, the cost of the least expensive entrée is deducted from the bill. The card is valid for one visit to each participating restaurant during your membership year.
- For lodging: Mention and/or present your card when making reservations. Reservations are required for a MemberCard discount.
- For arts and entertainment attractions: Mention and/or present your card when purchasing your tickets.
The MemberCard is not valid on major holidays. Very few MemberCard participants have restrictions, but we encourage you to refer to the benefit directory or www.membercard.com for details. Learn more about how to use the MemberCard, including details about MemberCard benefits of the month.
How can I use the MemberCard when shopping online?
For years, members have been telling us how much they enjoy connecting with local restaurants with the MemberCard. We’ve been proud to offer 2-for-1 dining and other great benefits in this region of Indiana. Now, we’re making it possible for you to connect with national online merchants and explore even more savings opportunities. All you have to do is visit our WFIU MemberCard site or WTIU MemberCard site and search the available offers under the category "National Online Merchant." From there you will see each offer listed along with details and instructions on how to redeem when shopping online.
Need a new benefit directory? A replacement card? Have other questions or concerns? The Membership office is happy to help. Contact them at 800-662-3311.
MemberCard Mobile App
Now, you can use your Android of iPhone devices to find and redeem available discounts on the spot—no need to carry a card with you!
Here’s how it works:
- Search for “MemberCard” in the App Store or Google Play on your smartphone or tablet to download the app.
- Create an account and enter the activation code found on your card.
- Search available offers by merchant name or distance, or filter for specific benefit types (such as “dining”).
- To redeem an offer, select the location and click “REDEEM.”
- All offers may be used one time and will be marked as “USED” once redeemed.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call (800) 423-7645.