This dressing mixes up quickly in a blender or food processor. It works well with bold-flavored ingredients like the beets and "massaged" kale, in the salads described in this podcast.
- 1 Tablespoon red onion, diced
- 2 Tablespoon fresh rosemary, choppped
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cup persimmon pulp
- 1.5 cup water
- 2 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tablespoon olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- If you need to thin the dressing, add more olive oil or water.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.