- 8 scallions white and green parts, chopped
- 2 ounces fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk, shaken
- 1 1/3 pound green cabbage, finely sliced
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- Pulse scallions, cilantro, and garlic in food processor, scraping down sides periodically, until mixture is as finely minced as food processor allows. Add mustard, lime juice, mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk and salt/pepper, pulse to combine.
- Combine cabbage and scallions in a large bowl. Pour 1 Â½ cups dressing over vegetables and toss until well combined. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.