A few weeks ago, we made three non-alcoholic summer beverages that would please kids just as much as parents, but today, adults only!
Two cocktails that utilize fresh herbs from the garden, and a look at a fast-growing hobby among do-it-yourself'ers â home brewing.
Homebrewing And History
People of different cultures have been making their own batches of beer for over ten thousand years, starting in early Neolithic times. Josephine McRobbie went to the UpCup, a homebrewing competition at Upland Brewing Company in Bloomington to learn more.
More from Earth Eats:
- From Backyard to Bottle: Home Brewing Goes Green
- Hopping Into Spring With Brewmaster Floyd Rosenbaum
Recipe: Verbena Martini
Frozen Mint Julep
News Stories On This Podcast
- Gulf Fishermen Wary Of Smell Tests For Gulf Seafood Safety
- Pharmaceuticals In Soybeans? Crops Absorb Toxins, Research Shows
- USDA: Farmers Markets Up 16 Percent In 2009, Indiana Up 47 Percent