- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 cups roughly chopped greens (i.s. spinach, chard, kale, beet tops)
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- a handful of cheese curds (or 2 mozzarella sticks)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Heat an ovenproof sauté pan over medium/high heat. Add olive oil and garlic, and sauté until toasty and golden. Quickly add the greens and stir to combine.
- When the greens are wilted, add the cherry tomatoes and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Turn off heat and crack eggs on top of the greens in the pan. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese curds (or chopped cheese) and place in pre-heated oven. Cook until eggs are set up with the yolks slightly runny (approximately 8 minutes). Enjoy immediately.