Earth Eats is partnering with WTIU Public Television’s children’s series The Friday Zone to empower kids to make healthy choices when choosing a snack. Food blogger and mom Heather Tallman prepares kid-friendly recipes with the help of Felix.
Fruit Stacker Parfait
- 1-1 1/2 cup fresh fruit chunks like melons or grapes or a combo
- 1 small apple, cored and sliced
- 1-2 cups yogurt, your choice of flavor
- 4 tablespoons raisins
- 4 tablespoons low fat granola
- Layer ingredients in a tall glass.
Print out this recipe (PDF) and create your own cookbook!