This is a great dish to serve either frozen or thawed with your Holiday Roast. I even like it served as a dessert over sliced oranges.
- 1 unpeeled orange, cut into eighths, seeded and frozen
- 1 12-ounce package Frozen Cranberries
- 3/4-1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon Sweet Seasons Spice Blend or Chinese 5 Spice powder
- Pinch of salt
- Place half the cranberries and half the orange slices and half the sugar and spices in food processor container. Process until mixture is evenly chopped.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Stir in a pinch of salt.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.