On This Episode
- Versailles Christmas Lights: Joe Day’s Versailles home has transformed into a lighted wonder of Christmas for more than three decades. We take you there again to share the messages and memories of visitors.
- T.O.G. Band: A favorite of The Weekly Special, Seymour’s T.O.G. Band brings us some holiday cheer in the form of song.
- Nashville Glass Artists: Brothers create amazing Christmas ornaments in their Nashville shop, where customers can watch the process up close.
- The Santa Train: We climb aboard the Indiana Rail Road’s Santa Train as it travels from town to town spreading Christmas joy to Hoosiers in our rural communities.
- Bloomington Blades: In a state known for basketball, these area youth hit the rink to compete against teams across the state.