On This Episode
- Peru Amateur Circus: Peru’s circus tradition continues as over 200 children take to the trapeze, high wire, and more in this spectacular display!
- Circus City Festival: Every year, hundreds gather for this two week celebration featuring circus wagons, soaring performances, and a real big top tent!
- International Circus Hall of Fame: Located at the old circus winter quarters, the circus hall of fame plays host to some of the circus greats, both young and old!
- Circus Days in Indiana: Since 1884, Peru has been the circus capital of the world! From Wallace to Barnum and Bailey, learn more about Indiana’s surprising circus history!
- The Fire Dance: Join us as we learn more about the Molly Wyldfyre as she spins an elaborate fire dance, spinning, throwing, and flipping flames throughout the air!
- Contact Art: We take a look at a mesmerizing twist on the centuries old art of juggling: contact juggling! You won’t believe your eyes as gravity seems to disappear!