Supporting WTIU is easy — your contribution automatically happens from month to month and from year to year until you tell us to stop.
WTIU Sustaining Members are a group of dedicated friends who make monthly gifts that provide a consistent, reliable income stream, allowing us to focus more resources on your favorite shows, and less on raising necessary funds.
Here are just a few advantages to becoming a Sustaining Member:
- By spreading your support throughout the year, it will be easier on your budget.
- You’ll receive less mail and fewer solicitations.
- You’ll receive WTIU’s Viewing Guide each month.
- You’ll receive a new WTIU MemberCard each year.
- You can request a thank-you gift each year.
- You’ll receive an annual summary of your monthly gifts for tax purposes.
- Your membership will always be current.
- You’re in control. You can change or stop your monthly gifts at any time by contacting WTIU’s Membership Department.
And, as a Sustaining Member, you increase the value of your gift by:
- Providing WTIU with a stable source of monthly income to support the programs you enjoy.
- Eliminating the cost — and the hassle — of renewal letters and telemarketing reminders.
Renewing your sustaining membership? No need to pledge again; contact us if you’d like to increase the amount of your current monthly gift. For your security, please do not email any financial account numbers.