Become a WTIU Sustaining Member and enjoy the convenience of uninterrupted membership.
As a Sustaining Member, you agree to make ongoing monthly gifts of $10 or more. Your monthly gifts will be deducted directly from your bank account or charged automatically to your debit or credit card, and they will continue until you tell us otherwise. It is all done automatically, so there is no forgetting to renew your membership support year after year.
Here are just a few advantages to becoming a Sustaining Member:
- By spreading your support throughout the year, it will be easier on your budget.
- You’ll receive less mail and fewer solicitations.
- You’ll receive WTIU’s Viewing Guide each month.
- You’ll receive a new WTIU MemberCard each year.
- You’ll receive an annual summary of your monthly gifts for tax purposes.
- You’ll automatically be entered into all prize drawings held during membership drives.
- Your membership is automatically extended each year.
- You can request a thank-you gift each year.
- Sustaining memberships are easy to manage. You can change or stop your monthly gifts at any time by contacting WTIU’s Membership Department.
And, as a Sustaining Member, you increase the value of your gift by:
- Providing WTIU with a stable source of monthly income to support the programs you enjoy.
- Eliminating the cost — and the hassle — of renewal letters and telemarketing reminders.
Renewing your sustaining membership? No need to pledge again; contact us if you’d like to increase the amount of your current monthly gift.