Here’s how it works
When you make an endowed gift, the principal remains untouched and the interest from your gift will supplement our programs in perpetuity, yielding greater returns over time. You can fund an endowed account with cash, securities or a gift in your will. Create your own fund, or contribute to an existing fund!
Make a gift to an existing WFIU Fund
WFIU has four open endowment funds that we want to grow:
- New!! The William H. Kroll Equipment Fund supports equipment/technology needs at WFIU and WTIU.
- New!! The News Programming Fund supports national and local news on WFIU and WTIU.
- The Al Cobine Recognition Endowment Fund supports jazz initiatives on WFIU and WTIU.
- The WFIU Classical Music Endowment Fund supports classical music initiatives of all kinds at WFIU.
Create and Name your own Endowed Fund
For a gift of $25,000 or more (or an equivalent pledge spread over several years), you can create your own family legacy to support a favorite program area such as:
- WFIU Arts Desk Fund
- Early Music Fund for Harmonia
- WFIU Operations Fund
Endowment funds for WFIU are managed by professional investors at the Indiana University Foundation.