Ivy Tech campus in Sellersburg
- Sellersburg One Stop Shop- American Red Cross, Bureau of Motor Vehicles, Department of Insurance, Department of Workforce Development, Faith Based & Community Initiatives, Indiana Department of Health, Indiana Department of Children’s Services, Indiana Department of Homeland Security, Indiana Family and Social Services Administration, Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority, Indiana State Department of Health, Internal Revenue Service
- Sellersburg Disaster Recovery Center- information on federal disaster assistance, receiving low-interest small business loans
Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction
staff are available at the One-Stop-Shop in Sellersburg 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
Residents may call the 24 hour no-cost hotline to talk and get help managing recovery at 1-866-679-4631.
Assistance for farmers
USDA Farm Service agents can help with assistance with debris removal and fence reconstruction if damage exceeds $1,000.
- Clark Co. 812-256-2330
- Scott Co. 812-752-2269
- Jefferson Co. 812-273-2070
- Ripley Co. 812-689-8410
- Warrick Co. 812-897-2840
- Washington Co. 812-883-3006
- Scott County: call the county assessor’s office at 812-752-8436, or stop at the office at 1 E. McClain Ave., #150, Scottsburg, IN 47170.
- Ripley County: come into the office (812) 689-5656 located at 115 N. Main Street, Versailles, IN 47042 or fill out the online form at http://www.ripleycounty.com/assessor/
- Warrick County: call (812) 897-6125 before going to the assessor’s office located at 1 County Sq. #280, Boonville, IN 47601. http://www.warrickcounty.gov/warrickassessor
- Jefferson County: come into the office, 300 East Main Street, Room 102, Madison, IN 47250 or go online to complete a form at http://jeffersoncounty.in.gov/assessor/index.php
- Washington County residents may be eligible to file for disaster petitions. This can be filed only real or personal property. The form can be obtained at the assessor’s office or online at www.washingtoncounty.in.gov, or by calling 812-883-4000.
Indiana Department of Homeland Security Disaster Recovery
Indiana Department of Homeland Security Newsletter Updates
Registration for Disaster Assistance
www.DisasterAssistance.gov or 1-800-621-FEMA
7 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days per week
For more information, listen to WFIU’s Noon Edition this week with guests from the Indiana Department of Homeland Security and FEMA.