The Bloomington Fire Department was called to The Village Deli around noon Sunday.
Lawmakers are faced with whether to fund criminal code changes. What's being done to ensure burned out buildings aren't left in Indiana's historic towns?
The Martin County Journal reports the fire may have started when a glue gun malfunctioned in Rosie's Shirts & Gift Shop.
A former Opry employee and witness for the prosecution said the defendant James Bowyer acted erratically the night of the fire.
Six Kokomo city buses burned in a fire Tuesday night, causing possible delays for Wednesday morning.
Indiana Newsdesk's Joe Hren speaks with Greencastle Mayor Sue Murray, in our weekly Ask The Mayor segment.
Paoli is about to begin the second phase of a project aimed at improving the facades of buildings on the town square.
The three bids on the property range from $150,000 to $450,000.
A shorted wire caused the damaging fire at AMVETS Post 2000 which may lead to two new buildings for the organization.
A fire at the Bloomington AMVETS Post 2000 was reported at approximately 3:25 p.m. Tuesday.