Some Indiana cities have been chosen to host several NCAA championships in the coming years. The NCAA announce yesterday that Indianapolis, Evansville, Terre Haute, Crawfordsville, South Bend and Fishers will all host NCAA events.
The NCAA announced 82 of the 89 championships from 2014 through 2018, which include 15 events scheduled in Indiana.
Events scheduled around the state include:
- 2017 and 2018 Division 1 and III swimming and diving championships
- 2016 and 2017 Division II wrestling regionals
- 2014 Division III wrestling regional
- 2017 men’s and women’s fencing championship
- 2015 Divsion II men’s basketball Elite 8, which will be the 23rd time hosting for the city
- 2014, 2015 and 2016 Division II men’s and women’s cross country regionals
- 2017 Division II men’s and women’s cross country championships
- 2015 Division 1 ice hockey regional
- 2014, 2016 and 2017 Division 1 Cross Country championships