U.S. House Of Representatives District 5, 2012
Latest general results
of precincts reporting
✓ Projected winner * Incumbent(s)
- Five-term House Rep. from Pendleton (Dist. 37)
- Retired Marine Corps colonel
- Volunteer firefighter and reserve sheriff’s deputy in Madison County
- Senior Vice President and General Counsel for Ivy Tech Community College
- Former U.S. Attorney for Southern Indiana
- Deputy Mayor of Indianapolis during Steve Goldsmith administration
- Teaches AP Macroeconomics, Economics, Personal Finance, and a sequence of courses called the Finance Academy at Plainfield High School.
- As a candidate for U.S. Congress in 2010, Chard became the first Libertarian to ever be endorsed by the Indianapolis Star.
- In 2009, Chard was awarded the “Key to Lawrence Township” for his outstanding service to the students of Belzer Middle School through the ministry of Young Life.
Note: Maps are in beta. Data may be delayed.