Indiana State House Of Representatives District 60, 2012
Latest general results
of precincts reporting
✓ Projected winner * Incumbent(s)
- Elected to Indiana House of Representatives in November 1998; Democrat
- Currently serving on standing committees of: Ways and Means; Public Health; Government Reduction; State Budget Committee, House Democrat alternate.
- Interim Study Committees: Health Finance Commission; Select Joint Commission on Medicaid Oversight; Military Base Planning Council
- Since 1998, served consistently on Ways and Means Committee. Also served on: Financial Institutions; Local Government; Technology Research and Development; Human Affairs
- Lives in Martinsville
- The Mayfields have owned and operated Mayfield Insurance in Mooresville for over two decades
- Serves on the Executive Board of Hoosier Trails Council, Boy Scouts of America, is a member of the Order of the Arrow
- Recipient of the District Award of Merit
- In her 2nd term as Morgan County Clerk
- Serves on the Executive Board of the Association of Circuit Court Clerks of Indiana
Note: Maps are in beta. Data may be delayed.