Attorney General, 2012
Latest general results
of precincts reporting
✓ Projected winner * Incumbent(s)
- Grew up in Southern Indiana
- Began her legal career clerking for the Honorable Gene E. Brooks, Judge for the Southern District of Indiana
- Practiced at the law firm of Ice Miller, LLP as of Counsel and
- Currently President and partner at her own firm, Fleming Stage
- Elected Indiana’s 42nd Attorney General November 4, 2008 and sworn into office January 12, 2009.
- Member of the Consumer Protection Committee for the National Association of Attorneys General
- Serves on the US Department of Justice Executive Working Group
- Serves as a member of Indiana’s Criminal Justice Institute
Note: Maps are in beta. Data may be delayed.