Earth Eats is partnering with WTIU Public Television’s children’s series The Friday Zone to empower kids to make healthy choices when choosing a snack. Food blogger and mom Heather Tallman prepares kid-friendly recipes with the help of Felix.
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup your favorite or homemade salsa
- 2 teaspoons low fat milk
- Fresh veggies or tortilla chips for dipping
- Combine first four ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.
- Stir and cook in 30 second increments until melted and combined.
Print out this recipe (PDF) and create your own cookbook!