Earth Eats is partnering with WTIU Public Television’s children’s series The Friday Zone to empower kids to make healthy choices when choosing a snack. Food blogger and mom Heather Tallman prepares kid-friendly recipes with the help of Felix. Watch more videos throughout the coming weeks!
Cinnamon Raisin Roll-ups
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup golden or regular raisins
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 small wheat tortillas
- Combine first five ingredients in a small bowl.
- Spread it on each tortilla. Roll tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for one hour or serve immediately.
Print out this recipe (PDF) and create your own cookbook!