Photo: Miss Tessermacher
It’s that time of year: the leaves are falling from the trees, the weather is getting cooler, goblins and ghosts abound. During this special time of year, Earth Eats wanted to bring you our favorite fall food posts. We’ve included some of our favorite apple and pumpkin recipes, but we explore some unexpected ingredients, as well! Enjoy!
- Sugary Spiced Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin Purée The Homemade Way
- Cooking With Pumpkin: Anything But Pie!
- Pumpkin Pies Compete For Votes, Which Is The Tastiest
- Vegan Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Falling For Apple Butter
- Down Home Apple Dumplings
- Celebrating Good Keepers: Apple Pies And Apple Butter
- Persimmons And Paw Paws: Cooking With Indiana Fruits
- Unusual Vegetables, Part 1: Brussels Sprouts and Sunchokes
- Unusual Vegetables, Part 2: Fresh Okra Salad and Asian Long Beans
- Seaweed Spices Up A Salad, Cucumber Soup Warms The Belly