Photo: Horia Varlan (Flickr)
I’ve never been a huge fan of cooked cauliflower, but when I saw a huge head for sale at the winter farmer’s market, I knew I had to go for it. This particular cauliflower was literally the size of my head, so I knew I had to use it as the star in some dish.
Sometimes I steam cauliflower and mash it up like potatoes, but I wanted to try something different this time, and it was a total hit! Did I mention super easy? Well it is!
Plus, cauliflower is really good for you – it’s low in fat and carbs but high in dietary fiber, foliate, water and vitamin C.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 2 potatoes, cubed
- 2 tablespoon Thai Curry Spice
- 1 can coconut milk
- Heat olive oil in large skillet. Add garlic and onion and cook for 2 minutes. Add potatoes and cauliflower. Cover and cook together 5-7 minutes.
- Add Curry Spice and coconut milk and cook another 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with rice or naan bread.